Error: Blue screen of death
Blue screen of death is a big issue for all. This error usually comes when your windows encounters certain wrong situation in your computer, it shows the code name in white color text with solid blue background. In other words. This error also called stop error. The most cause of blue screen of death is a changes in your computer settings or hardware. It could be related to drivers, software or hardware.
Common error of blue screen of death error :
- 0x000000ED and 0x0000007B
- 0x0000007E and 0x0000008E
How to fix blue screen of death error:
- Reboot your computer- some times this problem comes because of ram fault or any hardware is not working properly. so in such kind situation you need to reboot your computer. then it will start working fine.
- Remove all external hardware devices- if you have installed any external hardware on your computer .then you should remove it and make sure all the internal cables are connected properly. it may be cause of blue screen of death.
- Verify the space in c:/ drive - Verify that you have minimum amount of space in c:// drive. If you do not have then you should extand the space.
- Uninstall most recent softwars from your computer- you need to uninstall most recent softwares from your computer. if you have installed. Sometimes software you have installed on your computer, is not compatible with the computer that is people face blue screen of death problem.
- Update the driver- most of the time, blue screen of death error comes because of driver outdated. So you need to update your drivers with latest version. Then it will start working fine.
- Scan your computer for viruses- When you download softwares from internet , you might get some viruses, malwares on your computer. This problem could be because of viruses, adware. So you need to scan your computer with good antivirus like Norton or kaspersky etc. it will remove all virus from your computer.
- Note- For scanning the computer, you have to restart your computer in safe mode. If you do not know how to restart my computer in safe mode then you may read it here.
- Perform a diagnose test- you should also perform a diagnostic test. It will help you to understand problem. so if there will be any kind of problem with your computer.
- update your bios - In some situations, and outdated BIOS could cause a Blue Screen of Death due to certain incompatibilities.
- Start your pc with minimum hardware- Start your PC with essential hardware only. A useful troubleshooting step in many situations, including BSOD issues, is to start your computer with the minimum hardware necessary to run the operating system. If your computer starts successfully it proves that one of the removed hardware devices was the cause of the STOP message.
Finally Your windows will start working fine. if it is still not working then it means there is a serious problem with the Windows computer. for that you can contact to Windows customer support or nearest Windows service Center.